Studio Series Dual Tip Art Markers
This product is currently sold out.
- 24 vivid colors in a versatile range.
- Dual tips: fine and brush, for detail work and broad-area coverage.
- Super blendable, both before and after ink dries.
- Optimal ink flow for even saturation.
- Great for illustration, design, sketching, crafting, coloring, cartooning, and more.
- Works on paper, fabric, glass, wood, metal, and ceramic.
- Alcohol-based ink is archival, dye-based.
- Use with high-quality, heavyweight paper like Studio Series Premium Drawing Pads and Sketchbooks.
- Also great for Studio Series Artist's Coloring Books.
- Professional grade markers measure 6 inches (15 cm) long.
- Case measures 4 inches wide by 6-1/2 inches high by 3-1/2 inches deep (10.2 cm wide by 16.5 cm high by 8.9 cm deep).
WHY ALCOHOL INK MARKERS? Alcohol-based inks lay down vibrant, smooth areas of color. Blend them to create beautiful shading and subtle watercolor effects. Unlike water-based markers, they won't damage the surface of your paper. They'll write on nearly anything and are made to last. They're ideal for artists and crafters of every stripe and any experience level.