Shadow Book: Night Sky
Share stories of the night sky and soothe little ones to sleep with this unique bedtime book!
- Simply shine the beam of a light (not included) through the page ''windows'' to cast pictures on the wall as you read with your child.
- It's a fun and comforting way to end the day and experience a book together.
- PUBLISHER'S NOTE: For best results, use this shadow book with a small, single-bulb light source. A small pen light, other single-LED light, or the light on the back of a smartphone is recommended. Multi-LED flashlights are not recommended. If you have trouble getting a clear image, try moving your light closer to or farther away from the page.
- The Night Sky: Stories of the Stars lets youngsters drift off to sleep as they discover the origins of seven well known constellations, such as Orion the hunter, Pegasus the winged horse, Hercules, and Leo the lion.
- Ages 3 to 9.
- 6-3/8 inches wide by 9 inches high.
- Covered wire-o-bound hardcover.