Poke-A-Dot Construction Vehicle
Dig in to the exciting world of construction vehicles! See the pictures, name the vehicles, and poke the irresistible buttons on every page to hear satisfying clicks and pops. This sturdy 10-page interactive board book invites kids to pop along as they explore full-color photographs of construction vehicles (an excavator, dump truck, backhoe, etc.). Poke-a-Dot books help encourage language development, animal recognition, and fine motor skills. Patented Pop-a-Tronic technology lets kids one and older discover different popping sounds by poking the dots from the front or the back, with pages raised or flat!
- 10-page interactive sturdy board book with buttons to press and pop on every page
- Poke the dots while identifying full-color photos of construction equipment (excavator, dump truck, backhoe, etc.)
- Poke-a-Dot books encourage language development, color recognition, and fine motor skills
- Dots make different clicking and popping sounds depending on how theyre poked
- Makes a great gift for babies and toddlers, ages 1 to 3, for hands-on, screen-free play