Gnomes at Night
This product is currently sold out.
Queen Benevolence is hosting a celebration to honor her loyal subjects. To thank them, she will give away 12 extraordinary items from her treasure box that she keeps hidden away in a secret chamber in the castle. But when the Queen goes to choose the items that she wants to bestow, she discovers the box is empty! A thief has stolen her treasures and is running away with them! The celebration cannot happen without the treasures and there is not much time before daybreak and the start of the party. The treasures much be found! What's a cooperative game? It's a game where everyone plays together, no one is left out, and everybody has fun! Players work as a team against a common obstacle, not against each other. Cooperative games emphasize play, not competition. Kids work together, help each other and, most importantly, they play for FUN!
- DARE TO ENTER THE MAZE: Gnomes at Night is a cooperative search-and-find maze game where players work as a team to maneuver the magnetic gnome movers around the maze. Work together in this quick-thinking communication game where every second counts!
- CALLING IN THE GNOMES: Twelve of the Queen’s most priced treasures have been stolen! The thief was last seen running through the castle’s stone maze, dropping objects in his haste to get away. It up to the gnomes to find the treasures and return them to the Queen before morning. Can you help?
- THE MAZES: The maze paths are different on each side of the board. You may move your mover only along the paths on your side of the board. You cannot move your mover through a wall in the maze- but the player on the other side of the board CAN move your mover through walls. That’s how you can help each other reach a treasure!
- TOYS THAT TEACH: Gnomes at Night is a great way to develop effective communication skills. Players race to identify the treasure as shown on the card to determine which side of the board that treasure is located on. Players work together maneuvering through the maze, sometimes you will be able to move easily toward the treasure, sometimes you will need to back track. Using descriptive language like left, right, up and down will help your teammate better assist you in collecting that treasur
- INCLUDES: 4 game boards (levels A thru D), 12 treasure cards, 2 game board holders, 2 team cards, 2 magnetic gnome movers, 4 corner-start cards, 1 sand timer and instructions.