Designed to Keep Kids in the Tub and Help with Sensory Development
Glo Pals are liquid-activated, meaning they only work when water is in the bathtub or in a container. Draw a bath or fill a container with water, drop the Pals in, and watch them light up!
Each Pal has a face and a different personality, and when placed in a liquid, the faces will project onto their surroundings, making for fun interactions!
The idea for Glo Pals was born out of the needs that accompany autism spectrum disorder. Your purchase of Glo Pals supports Batson Children's Hospital in Jackson, Mississippi. Batson Children's Hospital is a part of Children's of Mississippi which provides specialized medical care and treatment to children across the state of Mississippi.
- Light up the water with colorful, smiling Glo Pals that activate when they get wet
- Keep your child in the bathtub with captivating, light-up cube characters
- Help your sensory learning plans come to life. Cube life is 8 hours
- Perfect for water tables, bathtubs, baby pools, or anything filled with water
- Also great for children with autism, ADHD, anxiety, and other special needs