Kids Against Maturity
Are your kids bored with Apples to Apples and too young for Cards Against Humanity?
Kids Against Maturity fills that empty gap with age-appropriate toilet humor for the whole family to enjoy. Poopy fart humor for the kids with layered innuendos for the adults. The best game for both worlds, Kids Against Maturity brings the family together for a massively fun game that will have kids and adults alike rolling with laughter.
- BEST FAMILY FUN GAME – Dear Evolved Parents, Kids Against Maturity is the perfect parental tool to approach playtime and family time. With age-appropriate toilet humor and funny innuendos for the adults, it can be enjoyed by all ages.
- PLAY IT ANY TIME ANY PLACE – One game set includes 500 question and answer cards and a handy box to store it all. It’s portable and a take anywhere size game. Become an instant champion while camping, sleepovers, game nights, family gatherings, summer camp, plane trips and more!
- IT’S SIMPLE & ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS – Kids Against Maturity combines the tried and tested fill-in-the- blank game-play, a perfect enjoyable hilarious way to bring your family together.
- GET THE GAME ROLLING IN SECONDS – Each player gets 10 white answer cards and takes turns asking the blue question cards. Each question asker chooses the funniest answer, and the player with the highest amount of most amusing responses, wins the game.
- OBLIGATORY WARNING – Humorless hover-parents and those who don’t appreciate flatulence jokes, may not approve. PLEASE REMOVE ANY CARD THAT YOU DON’T APPROVE OF. One thing is for sure; just like other tabletop board games, it’ll get your kids away from their phones, tablets, Fortnite, and other electronic devices for 30-90 min.
Game History – After bringing that “other card game” to a New Year’s Eve party in 2015 and realizing how unsuitable it was for kids, dad of two and game creator Chad Boyles decided to develop a card game that would bring the family together, not divide them. After using his then 6 and 9-year-old children as test subjects, the first version of Kids Against Maturity was created (on index cards)! As soon as everyone began to play, the laughing began and it did not stop. It was simply magical.