The Crazy Scientist Bubbles
This product is currently sold out.
This kit focuses on experiments with water, colors, and bubbles. Children will create a soap membrane, a foam beehive, learn to hold a bubble without popping it, create colorful bubbles and even paint with colorful foam. Find all these and more in this kit.
This science kit comes equipped with the necessary equipment excluding some common household items. It includes a clear guide accompanied by photos of the processes as well as fascinating scientific explanations & facts. Whether used individually or for group teaching The Crazy Scientist Lab science kits for young researchers are perfect for homeschooling or as classroom aids and are ideal for STEM enrichment activities. This kit includes a detailed guide, 15 color tablets, 3 pipettes, 3 Petri plates, 5 straws, jute and liquid soap all in a sturdy tin box.
- SCIENTIFIC FUN: A plethora of science experiments for kids that are cool and easy. These educational science kits are an awesome teaching aid for a science lesson plan or homeschooling
- EXPERIMENT AT HOME OR SCHOOL: This science kit provides children the opportunity to become real researchers for a few hours and to experiment with their own private laboratory. The Perfect STEAM gift!
- LEARNING IS FUN AND EASY: Step-by-step instructions including an ingredient list followed by an understandable description explaining the science equals fun science experiments.
- EDUCATIONAL GAMES: Are fun with water, colors, and bubbles. Create a soap membrane, foam beehive, hold a bubble without popping it, make colorful bubbles and even paint with colorful foam.
- KIT CONTENTS: All the necessary supplies excluding some common household items, a detailed guide, 15 color tablets, 3 pipettes, 3 Petri plates, 5 straws, jute and liquid soap all in a tin box.