This product is currently sold out.
Up in a hive in that tree over yonder, The Queen Bee has a decision to ponder. Winter is coming, and the hive is congested To decide who can stay, all bees will be tested! The Queen shall ask questions, and then she will see Which of her bees answer most identically. Those who match answers, with thinking aligned Will prove they can stay within the Hive Mind!
From the Manufacturer
In Hive Mind, players are bees who take turns rolling the die, moving the Queen Bee along the garden track, and asking and answering questions to assess their compatibility with the hive. Each bee is trying to prove they should stay in the hive by thinking in Harmony with the other bees. They do this by answering questions the same way as their fellow bees. The more answers they have in common with other players, the more points they get! Bees with the lowest point totals move closer to the hive door. When one or more bees leave the hive, the game is over. The bees remaining in the hive win!.
- Up to 12 players can join a single game of Hive Mind, making it an obvious choice for large families, parties, or gaming groups
- Questions are based on experiences rather than knowledge, inspiring hilarious and enlightening conversations
- Easy to learn, perfect for players of all experience levels
- Created by world-famous game designer Richard Garfield
- Ages 8 and up, plays in 30-90 minutes