My Reading Logbook
Allow your child to read independently and keep track of their books and reading progress with this helpful logbook!
- Each page has enough space to record the date, the title of the book, the name of the author, start and end page numbers, and the number of minutes read.
- There's also a place for parents' initials.
- Celebrate reading accomplishments by adding them to the ''Books I've Finished'' section in the back.
- Handy inside back cover pocket holds notes, school forms, and more.
- Sturdy hardcover volume with an elastic band closure.
- 64 pages.
- Book measures 5-3/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high.